Bighonda14_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Is Rider still publishing a physical magazine? Has anyone received it since the pandemic began?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same for me.redbirds_imp said:I have not received a hard copy in months so I'm dropping it.
Maybe an angel investor bought the rights out and helped by only posting them digital?TXBikerGuy_imp said:I just received an email saying my October 2020 digital issue of Rider is live. Now that I think about it though, I can't remember the last time I got the hard copy in the mail. Maybe they went digital only?
(+1) There is a sort of comfort feel associated with the ritual.zirconxi_imp said:Nothing beat flipping a hard-copy while sitting on a toilet bow.... Guess have to change to swiping soon. hahaha.
It appears that they are getting back on track with print copies as I to just received the September issue in the mail. They went digital only during the lockdown. Time will tell but I'm not too optimistic. I also just received the final Cycle World print copy.Bighonda14_imp said:Is Rider still publishing a physical magazine? Has anyone received it since the pandemic began?
Thanks.