Rider magazine

Thread starter
Thanks guys.

Very sad to hear no one has received a hard copy. Rider and MCN showing up in my mailbox were always happy moments!
 
I had paid for 3 years for MCN just before they went out of business , never got my money back ! They said put a claim in , that was a waste of a stamp.
 
Hmmm . . . hope I didn't just waste $39.95 on a special renewal offer from RoadRunner! Three years for the price of two (good deal so long as they're around in three years).

It was pretty obvious when Motorcyclist and Cycle World were going down the drain. So far I'm not seeing that with RoadRunner.
 
American Iron went out of business as well. OF course it happened right after I re-upped for Two years!!!! Oooooh well.
 
I just received an email saying my October 2020 digital issue of Rider is live. Now that I think about it though, I can't remember the last time I got the hard copy in the mail. Maybe they went digital only?
 
TXBikerGuy_imp said:
I just received an email saying my October 2020 digital issue of Rider is live. Now that I think about it though, I can't remember the last time I got the hard copy in the mail. Maybe they went digital only?
Maybe an angel investor bought the rights out and helped by only posting them digital?

Nevertheless, encouraging.
 
If they don’t go back to a print copys I’ll just let my subscription lapse. I think March was the last issue I received and haven’t heard anything from them.
 
I'm getting digital copies in my email so I'm not totally without it.
That's OK I suppose, but I like to hold a copy in my hands while I relax and read it.
 
I haven't received one since March and my subscription ran out in August.
 
That’s the first one I’ve received in a while. Can’t even remember when I got the last one. Indian Challenger is their motorcycle of the year btw.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I made a special trip to B&N a few days ago to see if they had anything new. The FIRST issue of 2020 Cycle World new quarterly was still there. I did get a copy of Cafe Racer tho. Bike mags are dropping like flies.
 
Bighonda14_imp said:
Is Rider still publishing a physical magazine? Has anyone received it since the pandemic began?

Thanks.
It appears that they are getting back on track with print copies as I to just received the September issue in the mail. They went digital only during the lockdown. Time will tell but I'm not too optimistic. I also just received the final Cycle World print copy.

Motorcycle Classics and Roadrunner have been consistent with bi-monthly print copies so that is reassuring.
 
Back
Top