Ride with L.A. 59 Club to Solvang, Ca

wow dapper group. Not knowing any better I would think they were Aussies lol
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
wow dapper group. Not knowing any better I would think they were Aussies lol
Ha ha. The tallest guy is Brit. No Aussies, though.
Oh, incidentally, the newest recruit has a '13 CB1100 Std. :-D
 
nice.... those pictures look like they could be for a television show preview....
 
The ferret_imp said:
wow dapper group. Not knowing any better I would think they were Aussies lol
Just out of interest, why would you say that?
 
Lol in my mind they just look like a group of Aussies would look I think, kinda vagabond, rough and tumble guys. Ptero would fit right in with that group. Maybe Holywood has corrupted me.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Lol in my mind they just look like a group of Aussies would look I think, kinda vagabond, rough and tumble guys. Ptero would fit right in with that group. Maybe Holywood has corrupted me.
Maybe you've seen "Crocodile Dundee" a few too many times? :rofl:
 
Maybe New Zealanders then.. They look like the group that challenges Burt Monroe to a race on the beach, then give him money to come to Bonneville
 
I'll take it as a compliment even though none of them looks anything like me! :D
 
The ferret_imp said:
Maybe New Zealanders then.. They look like the group that challenges Burt Monroe to a race on the beach, then give him money to come to Bonneville
Nope. Australians ;)
 
Rebel, what exactly are you doing here?

a00350512893ef95de74d9e9de2209ba.jpg
 
Thread starter
Frulk_imp said:
How about a pic of the bikes this crew rides? Especially one with your CB's new paint scheme.
I'm trying to get a shot of the bikes lined up. I know someone took one!

Being a London based club, most of the guys ride Bonnies or Thrux's. There was a new guy on this ride with a 13 CB1100 Std. Another guy has a nice CB750 but he wasn't on this ride.
 
I like seeing photos of riders, even ones of Rob and his Aussie hooligan crew. (Kidding Rob). I'm looking forward to seeing the bikes as well. That pink one with the basket and streamers was pretty nice.
 
Back
Top