Ride to Roosevelt Lake

Griso Guy_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I rode up to Roosevelt Lake/Dam today. I wanted to test out the new Road Comet that arrived last week. Prior to the Road Comet I had a NC Street Shield on the DLX. It work well enough but I wasn't happy with the look. The Road Comet looks great and performed pretty well considering the early Spring weather here in AZ. It's always windy this time of year and typically the wind gusts in the canyons are pretty strong. Anyway I snapped a couple of pictures of the bike in Superior AZ. Pretty good day ands yes it sure beats working....

[url=http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/griso1/media/033_zpsrlwy144e.jpg.html]
 
Bike looks gret, GG. I really like that first photo of it.
 
Looks like a nice day for it. Good looking bike.
 
Griso,

We need to get an Arizona ride together. I go right by the Roosevelt turnoff on the Beeline Highway 3 days a week as one of my stores is right up the road in Payson (Payson Chevron). Your bike looks excellent. I have a Road Comet on mine as well.

Chip
 
Thread starter
Thanks to all for the comments. I am thinking of adding rear sets and the superbike bar on Samurider.
Agreed Chip, we should get a ride together before is gets really hot. I am good most weekdays or an occasional Sunday.
 
Back
Top