Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
This is getting tempting!Inhouse Bob_imp said:This is getting tempting!Houtman_imp said:I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:Inhouse Bob_imp said:I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:EmptySea_imp said:Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
Y'all have fun!
Y'all have fun!
Bob, you can stay with us if you decide to come for our lunch meeting !
To make it even more tempting Bob , we will get the excellent pizza you liked so much when you and Tracey came a few months ago !

. Weather permitting, of course. (See Django's previous comment)