Ride On The BRP

Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Dang... May 1st is my wife's birthday. Otherwise I may have tried to make an Iron Butt ride down there to meet y'all for lunch.
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
I had the same thought. but it's only 485 miles from here so the round trip wouldn't get me the full Iron Butt. Otherwise, I'd totally do it. Totally :rofl:
Y'all have fun!
Bob, you can stay with us if you decide to come for our lunch meeting !
This is getting tempting!
This is getting tempting!
To make it even more tempting Bob , we will get the excellent pizza you liked so much when you and Tracey came a few months ago !
 
Thread starter
This afternoon I took another ride to the Pisgah Inn on the BRP and booked a table for 4 people for 12.30 on May 1st. There is no 12 noon sitting and 12.30 is close enough.
If more people like to join please let me know in time and you know the rules : when visiting "my " Pisgah Inn I treat you for lunch
 
Django_imp said:
@Bob: I would do it! I feel tempted even in Germany!

@Houtman: Prepare for some rain.

:)
Sadly, it's a curse, so yeah.
Houtman_imp said:
This afternoon I took another ride to the Pisgah Inn on the BRP and booked a table for 4 people for 12.30 on May 1st. There is no 12 noon sitting and 12.30 is close enough.
If more people like to join please let me know in time and you know the rules : when visiting "my " Pisgah Inn I treat you for lunch
If you can make room for one more, I will try to make it since you have given me an extra 30 minutes of sleep :thumbsup:. Weather permitting, of course. (See Django's previous comment)
 
I’d forgotten rain’s attraction to you, Bob. You’re pretty good at it so a bit more won’t matter.
 
Thread starter
Today I took another ride to the Pisgah Inn , as there seem more people interested coming to our lunch on Saturday May 1st I booked now for 8 people , it could be a busy day and I did not want to take the risk of being short of seats. Could anyone attending to come for lunch PLEASE put your name on THIS list : Thanks !
A-Man : Amos
Houtman : John
 
Houtman_imp said:
Today I took another ride to the Pisgah Inn , as there seem more people interested coming to our lunch on Saturday May 1st I booked now for 8 people , it could be a busy day and I did not want to take the risk of being short of seats. Could anyone attending to come for lunch PLEASE put your name on THIS list : Thanks !
A-Man : Amos
Houtman : John
Offroad, Paul
 
Houtman_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Inhousebob = Bob
Great to see coming to the lunch , let us know when you plan to come to our house , your bed will be ready !
Great to see coming to the lunch , let us know when you plan to come to our house , your bed will be ready !
I figure I will see you at lunch and then follow you home and straight to bed. That sounds bad. Very bad. But it is what it is. :angel:
:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Inhousebob = Bob
Great to see coming to the lunch , let us know when you plan to come to our house , your bed will be ready !
Great to see coming to the lunch , let us know when you plan to come to our house , your bed will be ready !
I figure I will see you at lunch and then follow you home and straight to bed. That sounds bad. Very bad. But it is what it is. :angel:
:rofl:
Great to see coming to the lunch , let us know when you plan to come to our house , your bed will be ready !
I figure I will see you at lunch and then follow you home and straight to bed. That sounds bad. Very bad. But it is what it is. :angel:
:rofl:
Bob , I send you a PM . Come the day before and you can stay till longer and enjoy your trip.
jimgl3_imp said:
I am looking to be up that way May 21, 22, 23
Let me know when you will be here on the BRP and I can meet you unless I am in NY and PA.
 
Thread starter
Bob arrived safely at our house from a 485 mile trip , he left at 7 am and arrived 4.30 pm in one piece. He had some of his favorite pizza and beer . We look forward seeing all you guys tomorrow at the Pisgah Inn for lunch.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
Amos and I are headed that way after breakfast!
Proof that this epic "mini-rally" happened!

d9488348a67e52ee65b19db65639b1be.jpg


5 forum members all gathered for lunch and fellowship. From left, that's Mister Professionality's; Houtman's; In-house Bob's; A-man's; and in the rear is Offroad's BMW! A picture-perfect weather day on the BRP. Zero clouds and you could see forever! Someone else will have to post pics of the people, I took this one of the beautiful CBs gathered together!
 
Back
Top