Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, I don't mean "roaming" in the classical sense. It is more of an option enable that allows you to use your plan in other countries without additional charges. Seems pretty common now in most industrialized nations. Your provider enable cost may vary, however, I believe the U.S. host country is about the cheapest.Django_imp said:Hm, I'll look up this roaming thing. In Europe there is no extra roaming cost any more for all EU countries if your country is a member of the EU.
$10 per day would give me $420 for 42 days (6 weeks)?!
A friend carries one because he is 84 and rids alone a lot. It has saved him after parking lot falls when no one was around. It is cheap insurance.Django_imp said:Hm, I think about carrying a tracker with me (gps pos, message and S.O.S. via satellite).
SPOT Supported Products | Saved by SPOT | US
Lets my spouse know I'm okay.
I still have a Thermarest from older times, like this one:Cormanus_imp said:#4 -- Don't forget an air mattress. Ground is amazingly hard.