Revzilla offer -- the race to the bottom

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Revzilla is currently offering free shipping on all orders. Time to stock up on OEM parts and consumables for your CB without suffering the shipping charge.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the other large online sites (Competition Accessories, Chaparral, etc.) quickly follow suit.
 
You ever get your compromised credit worked out with them?
 
Thread starter
Yes, thanks. I didn’t suffer a loss but they didn’t notify FedEx quickly enough to stop the shipment, so the fraudster got away with about $1500 worth of riding gear.
 
Glad you didnt take the hit.

I have $25 in Revzilla bucks I need to spend sometime, but cant think of anything I need right now off the top of my head
 
I just ordered a new bike cover as mine has broken down from sun exposure after seven year's use. I have a garage but it's in North Carolina :(
I'll let y'all know if things go south but up to now I have been really pleased with Revzilla's service.
 
Bob , I have a great idea : you come to live in NC by yourselves with your bike for a while ; this will give you a break from the ladies in your house ! ( Do not tell Wendy where the suggestion came from )
 
Back
Top