Retro Style Rear Carrier Box

Lol..cool. Lost in the 70s. :banana:
 
Rubber bands would make me worry... I'd pickup some reusable zip ties. Much more secure, still easy to put on and off.
Wow, I'm an idiot, you win... :) I need some coffee!
 
Thread starter
kevbroce_imp said:
Rubber bands would make me worry... I'd pickup some reusable zip ties. Much more secure, still easy to put on and off.
Wow, I'm an idiot, you win... :) I need some coffee!
Lol!
 
i like it! alot
i currently use a cargo net and duffle, yours is much more similar to what my honda sl70 looked like back in the day when i ran to local market.
 
Please tell me the rubber bands are an April Fools joke... I'm not so sure now.

Milk crate wouldn't be a bad idea for those times you need to carry something. Not having a car, I could find that useful, but I'd use something like this.

Amazon.com

I've got a rear rack and with a bungee net I can get by fine most the time.
 
Thread starter
Man, I don't know how to break it to you guys, but the milk crate, the rubber bands, everything, it's all due to being April 1st. I had a good laugh, hope you all do too, but I figured I better nip this in the bud before people starting strapping milk crates to their bikes. :rofl:
 
Awesome joke! ROFL

The outboard zinc on the fender would have good today too...
 
Scoobynut_imp said:
Man, I don't know how to break it to you guys, but the milk crate, the rubber bands, everything, it's all due to being April 1st. I had a good laugh, hope you all do too, but I figured I better nip this in the bud before people starting strapping milk crates to their bikes. :rofl:

Wow... Don't know what to say...I feel so violated. :(
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Scoobynut_imp said:
Man, I don't know how to break it to you guys, but the milk crate, the rubber bands, everything, it's all due to being April 1st. I had a good laugh, hope you all do too, but I figured I better nip this in the bud before people starting strapping milk crates to their bikes. :rofl:

Wow... Don't know what to say...I feel so violated. :(
Lol, try taking a shower, washes lame hoaxes away like nobody's business!
 
Immediately after closing my first post I realized what day it was haha... You definitely got me. That said, I wouldn't hesitate to strap a milk crate on my bike for a grocery run. Not having a car, that's not a bad idea!
 
Thread starter
kevbroce_imp said:
Immediately after closing my first post I realized what day it was haha... You definitely got me. That said, I wouldn't hesitate to strap a milk crate on my bike for a grocery run. Not having a car, that's not a bad idea!
Must've got you before you had your coffee. I've got another bike I use as a pack mule, but yeah, I can see a milk crate being handy on a bike. Just don't use rubber bands to hold it on!
 
scott will_imp said:
not a pic of my actual bike, but it was blue n white and i hauled more stuff with that bike
You too huh. I used a milk crate on my SL-125 & SL-175 back in the day. My younger brothers learned to ride on the SL-125 in North Dakota & my pregnant wife learned on the SL-175 in Detroit MI. Same color as yours. Those were two great bikes.
 
Back
Top