Retro Style Rear Carrier Box

Thread starter
dailyrider_imp said:
scott will_imp said:
not a pic of my actual bike, but it was blue n white and i hauled more stuff with that bike
You too huh. I used a milk crate on my SL-125 & SL-175 back in the day. My younger brothers learned to ride on the SL-125 in North Dakota & my pregnant wife learned on the SL-175 in Detroit MI. Same color as yours. Those were two great bikes.
Whoa, you folks like living dangerously it sounds like. Bet that baby grew up to like motorcycles!
 
I had a blue milk crate on by 1976 CB360. It worked great but no rubber bands, two Al plates and bolts. Good joke however.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Scooby, that's brilliant. I love it. The Givi thing's a goner. And rubber bands too. Just brilliant. :banana:
 
Back
Top