Retro Honda Turn Signals

TINK_imp

Been there
Thread starter
5ccb72335e6ad6ce3468d288664f9b7c.jpg


I'm wondering if anyone has tried to fit a set of retro Honda turn signals (Honda 33650-306-670) to their CB1100?

This web site has the early CB750 signals and the hardware necessary for installation > Signal Lamps, Turn Signals, Lenses, Reflectors - Honda Electrical - Products
 
TINK_imp said:
5ccb72335e6ad6ce3468d288664f9b7c.jpg


I'm wondering if anyone has tried to fit a set of retro Honda turn signals (Honda 33650-306-670) to their CB1100?

This web site has the early CB750 signals and the hardware necessary for installation > Signal Lamps, Turn Signals, Lenses, Reflectors - Honda Electrical - Products
Aren't these like what they use on the CB K Whitehouse kit? Maybe the ones from the kit have the necessary hardware to bolt up to out bikes (unless they work with other pieces from the Whitehouse kit).
 
Thread starter
the_undecider_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
5ccb72335e6ad6ce3468d288664f9b7c.jpg


I'm wondering if anyone has tried to fit a set of retro Honda turn signals (Honda 33650-306-670) to their CB1100?

This web site has the early CB750 signals and the hardware necessary for installation > Signal Lamps, Turn Signals, Lenses, Reflectors - Honda Electrical - Products
Aren't these like what they use on the CB K Whitehouse kit? Maybe the ones from the kit have the necessary hardware to bolt up to out bikes (unless they work with other pieces from the Whitehouse kit).
Yes, I see Whitehouse has a kit too. But what I'm wondering is if anyone has do this mod yet :-/... or will I be the first?
 
You will also need to find stems for the signals. My 78 XL175 uses the same signals, albeit 6 volt bulbs, and this is the type of stem it uses. The signal brackets are threaded and you secure the stem with a lock nut as seen here. On the CB, you'd need to have access to put a nut on the back side of where the stem goes.

These are shorter stems I bought off ebay to work with the splines in the signal housing. They are Bikemaster brand repops.

 
Hey Tink,

I fitted the White House Indicators and they fit no problem.
Totally straightforward. They do come with stems included tho.

Worth having a look at my electrical prob. thread tho as the loom on my 14EX has the polarity switched for the rear Indicators and blew fuses till I worked it out...

They look ace by the way ;-)
 
Heh, funny I just happen to come across this thread.

I bought a set of these for my 74 through vintagecb750 store. They work great, but I will warn you the 1157 bulb that comes in them will BURN OUT the running light.

I ended up going with LED lightbulbs to fix this issue, as it was super annoying. The product I can vouch for, they work but are a tad on the $$$ side. That is, for my 74 anyway. Not sure if they fit the CB1100 though like you asked.
 
Back
Top