Resistance of Fuel Tank 2014CB1100

itsok_xman_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the resistance of full tank and empty tank of 2014 CB1100?

Since I just change new meter to ACEWELL MD085-553,and the meter show only 1 bar ( I've tried all the options in the meter)

Thank you.
 
Looking at the instructions for the meter on the Acewell site, it appears that the closest setting is Full 10 Empty 250. But the instructions seem to indicate you can program in your own setting. Not really clear though. Might have to call them if the values shown by CJ don’t help you.

Just in case the above post gets moderated, the values are Full 5-7ohms, Empty 204-210ohms
 
Thread starter
Thank you all for the answers.
I am trying to “set up” new meter : gears, speed, odometer, temperature and fuel bars

4aa3a31e28e674461293f1778e134e3c.png
9dcf37a99d49a3e869b00a453bf880cf.png

I had to remove the original meter after an accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
itsok_xman_imp said:
Thank you all for the answers.
I am trying to “set up” new meter : gears, speed, odometer, temperature and fuel bars

4aa3a31e28e674461293f1778e134e3c.png
9dcf37a99d49a3e869b00a453bf880cf.png

I had to remove the original meter after an accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm here to tell you- IT"S OKAY, MAN!

Someone will be here shortly to provide wiring pinouts

Are you running the stock forks with the turn signal/cluster gauge bracket?

Would love to see how the whole thing turns out once it's all said and done :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
itsok_xman_imp said:
Thank you all for the answers.
I am trying to “set up” new meter : gears, speed, odometer, temperature and fuel bars

4aa3a31e28e674461293f1778e134e3c.png
9dcf37a99d49a3e869b00a453bf880cf.png

I had to remove the original meter after an accident.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm here to tell you- IT"S OKAY, MAN!

Someone will be here shortly to provide wiring pinouts

Are you running the stock forks with the turn signal/cluster gauge bracket?

Would love to see how the whole thing turns out once it's all said and done :thumbsup:
I'm here to tell you- IT"S OKAY, MAN!

Someone will be here shortly to provide wiring pinouts

Are you running the stock forks with the turn signal/cluster gauge bracket?

Would love to see how the whole thing turns out once it's all said and done :thumbsup:

2817cead3516a192428bf954e7b95700.jpg


I installed this one.
Since I haven’t done the set up, so when I ride, it does not show the right number
6133cf27c0fc057ee442b70dc3a560ef.png
a2d444e8b5872e933932bc5b4ce31323.png

I am riding ~50mph, it shows 0.1mph lol
And also, it shows the temperature reaches 200F. So sad


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top