I have a 2014 Standard CB1100. The odometer reset on both trips will not function. Any clues on how to resolve this short of replacing the entire guage cluster?:huh:
From odometer, toggle 1 time to Trip A
push and hold left reset button until it zeros (Maybe 2-3 secs) and it should reset
then toggle again 3 times until you get to Trip B
Push and hold left reset button until it zeros (maybe 2-3 secs) and it should reset
Toggle 4 times back to odometer
Let me go check mine but I think that's right, I do it every ride.
Nope, I was right at least on my 14 dlx.. Just went out and toggled thru all settings and zeroed the A (which I use for "daily" mileage). Left B alone since I use that for "on this tank" mileage. All toggling and zeroing is done with the left reset button.