Resetting tripmeter and fuel mileage meter

White Dog_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I've had this 2014 Std several months now and every time I refuel, I face this same problem. Tonight, I finally figured out that if I hold the A button on the A miles ridden, all the meters are zero-balanced. DUH! What I have been doing is using the A button to move to the B miles ridden and holding the A button down, which zero-balances the B meters but not the A. So, now I know (but can no longer prove it) my average MPH for almost 2K miles is/was 48.9. I'll have to start all over to see accumulative MPH in the future, as well as miles per trip.
 
Hi, on my standard 2013, i use button a for day miles and button b for each fueling i zero it and divide mile by quantity fueled... last tank i average 60 mpg. It use to be between 50-55mpg. Tested last tank by not going over 4000 rpm to get that result. Button a or b, i zero it by holding it 4-5 seconds.

Envoyé de mon SGH-T889V en utilisant Tapatalk
 
Are there buttons?
 
Thread starter
valkanut_imp said:
Hi, on my standard 2013, i use button a for day miles and button b for each fueling i zero it and divide mile by quantity fueled... last tank i average 60 mpg. It use to be between 50-55mpg. Tested last tank by not going over 4000 rpm to get that result. Button a or b, i zero it by holding it 4-5 seconds.

Envoyé de mon SGH-T889V en utilisant Tapatalk
There must be a difference between the 2013 and 2014. Pushing the B button does nothing, unless held down with the A button to change the time.
 
Back
Top