Apr 4, 2016 #21 J Jeff the CB CBX guy_imp First service completed DOT violations should be reserved for posers.
Apr 4, 2016 #22 flynrider Road warrior Lord Popgun_imp said: They are actually decals that are clear coated over. They are available and shown in the MARK section of the parts fiche. Click to expand... Whoa! Never would have guessed that. I thought I recalled someone on the forum posting paint codes for the colors used in the stripes. My bad :blush: That said, it doesn't look like you could remove the stripes without doing some damage to the paint.
Lord Popgun_imp said: They are actually decals that are clear coated over. They are available and shown in the MARK section of the parts fiche. Click to expand... Whoa! Never would have guessed that. I thought I recalled someone on the forum posting paint codes for the colors used in the stripes. My bad :blush: That said, it doesn't look like you could remove the stripes without doing some damage to the paint.
Apr 4, 2016 #23 Lord Popgun Road warrior I think someone did post paint codes for them, or at least asked for them. I had considered making a snarky comment about how easy they come off with a grinder and tank repaint, but decided not to
I think someone did post paint codes for them, or at least asked for them. I had considered making a snarky comment about how easy they come off with a grinder and tank repaint, but decided not to