removing scuff marks on seat

aussie59_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
just enquiring if any one has any ideas on removing light scuff marks from genuine Honda seat caused by boot scuffing vinyl .marks are very light ,cannot feel mark but is visible and annoys me ,as this is the only marks on my 2010 cb.wife thinks im being anal .
ill be anal as I like with this bike because its awesome
cheers
from oz
 
Mate, not sure I can help with the marks, but be as anal as you like about anything you like.

And, if you want to be anal about a motorcycle, this one's a pretty good one to be anal about.

Now, to the seat ... some form of vinyl restorer?
 
This is supposed to work, might be worth a try, or at least a watch.

 
Very interesting video, thanks for sharing this Popgun. I never saw that technique, looks like it will definitely come in handy!
 
Popgun, that video is pure genius. Particularly when you start it here,
 
:rofl:

I didn't post THAT link as where I found it some people though it was a scam link. To avoid that here, I posted the one I did.

I can't take credit for much though. Google is my friend!
 
Back
Top