Reminder about Rally T shirts

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
The thread with instructions for ordering is here.

Order NC Rally T-Shirt Here

only 25 days remaining to order your official rally T and Chapomis will deliver to you at the rally
 
Chapomis_imp said:
I ordered mine today :D
That's as good a recommendation as any!

I've ordered mine. Thanks so much for the work you did on it, Chapomis.
 
Thread starter
Just over a month to the rally and only about 2 weeks left to order you rally T

Deadline cutoff is May 10

Don't have to attend the rally to own the T ( although we'd love to see you there)
 
Thread starter
Won't be long now!
 
Thread starter
Guys.. only 4 more days to order your rally T
 
You break me up, ES.
 
Thread starter
Rally T shirt ordering is now closed. If you didn't get one, you're gonna have to come to next years rally I guess.

Thanks to Chapomis (Alan) for all his hard work on this!
 
Yes. That's very much Chapomis. Your work is greatly appreciated.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Yes. That's very much Chapomis. Your work is greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys, I enjoyed doing it. This is a great forum, I have learned so much here and look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks. :beerchug:
 
I almost can't believe it's actually going to happen. But I'm seriously looking forward to it. :beerchug:
 
Back
Top