Release Update: Post edited

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
The forum software has been altered to move the display of information on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post.
 
Test 123...5...and 6...and not working yet, sorry

...let's see if it works

"on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post"- there is nothing in the bottom right of the post, not even on the top??
 
Good morning. The Like Plugin is not Operational as of this post. We will work on restoring it to service in a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will advise when we are ready for you to Test. David
 
Thread starter
What are you testing, peterbaron? The like button's been restored. My apologies to all for the inconvenience.
 
Thread starter
Thanks. I'm not touching the like button. :s But I have made a tweak to the 'post modified by'.
 
Cormanus said:
Thanks. I'm not touching the like button. :s But I have made a tweak to the 'post modified by'.

it works now = thank you
............................................................................... and here is the proof
 
Back
Top