Jun 6, 2025 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter The forum software has been altered to move the display of information on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post.
The forum software has been altered to move the display of information on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post.
Jun 7, 2025 #2 peterbaron Road warrior Test 123...5...and 6...and not working yet, sorry ...let's see if it works "on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post"- there is nothing in the bottom right of the post, not even on the top??
Test 123...5...and 6...and not working yet, sorry ...let's see if it works "on when a post was edited to the bottom right of the post"- there is nothing in the bottom right of the post, not even on the top??
Jun 7, 2025 #3 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Is it not working for you Peter? It is for me — the post modified notice, that is.
Jun 7, 2025 #4 Lord Popgun Road warrior Now it is back to Like instead of the thumbs up icon. Still doesn’t work though. just clears the Like.
Now it is back to Like instead of the thumbs up icon. Still doesn’t work though. just clears the Like.
Jun 7, 2025 #6 rdprdp01 Administrator Good morning. The Like Plugin is not Operational as of this post. We will work on restoring it to service in a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will advise when we are ready for you to Test. David
Good morning. The Like Plugin is not Operational as of this post. We will work on restoring it to service in a few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will advise when we are ready for you to Test. David
Jun 7, 2025 #7 rdprdp01 Administrator Please test and validate. Advise if there is still a problem. Have a great weekend. David
Jun 7, 2025 #9 rdprdp01 Administrator the Ferret said: works for me Click to expand... Thank you, Mr. Ferret. I hope you are well. I am looking forward to your next post and pictures. I love both your motorcycles. David
the Ferret said: works for me Click to expand... Thank you, Mr. Ferret. I hope you are well. I am looking forward to your next post and pictures. I love both your motorcycles. David
Jun 7, 2025 #12 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter What are you testing, peterbaron? The like button's been restored. My apologies to all for the inconvenience.
What are you testing, peterbaron? The like button's been restored. My apologies to all for the inconvenience.
Jun 7, 2025 #13 peterbaron Road warrior I test both, the like button = works, and edit still stays at the top = no fix
Jun 7, 2025 #14 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Thanks. I'm not touching the like button. But I have made a tweak to the 'post modified by'.
Jun 7, 2025 #15 peterbaron Road warrior Cormanus said: Thanks. I'm not touching the like button. But I have made a tweak to the 'post modified by'. Click to expand... it works now = thank you ............................................................................... and here is the proof
Cormanus said: Thanks. I'm not touching the like button. But I have made a tweak to the 'post modified by'. Click to expand... it works now = thank you ............................................................................... and here is the proof