Registry --

CA200_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I thought I might bring this up since I was the one who talked Guth
into a Registry in the first place:blush:
I just went through and counted 113 vin. #.

it is a very interesting list.
I see there is about 800 members who have signed on.
It would be nice if we had few more Vin. numbers.
I would be more then willing to come up with some sort of list or
spread sheet.
After all the winters are bitter and the nights long here --
Guth , ferret -- your thoughts
anyone else ---- thoughts
 
My thought..every member should put down his last few digits of their vin # and at least first name and state. We may be able to put some things together later with the info..regional/ state meetings etc depending on number of members in a given region/state. The vin numbers will also give us an idea how many units may have been sold. Interestingly I think RandyB spotted two identical vin numbers from different countries listed on the list we have now.
 
The last 4 listed were 0010 if my memory serves.
 
Post # 175 Randy spotted 2 of the same number

I noticed last night one of the last registrars has a unit only 5 digits from mine and is also from Ohio, but one closer to me in Ohio is 1000 numbers off.
 
My guess would be that the higher number would be from the second shipment that came in for restock purposes.
 
Thread starter

This is kinda juvenile but it was fun, just about 120 people listed
states and Vin.
Next maybe a list of Vin. # lowest to highest:idea:
 
Hey...I see my pin! Wow look up and down the coasts..amazing

Come on heartland! Nobody riding in the middle of the country?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hey...I see my pin! Wow look up and down the coasts..amazing

Come on heartland! Nobody riding in the middle of the country?
not today I was
froze me arse off at work today
I work outside windchills were below zero
warming up with an ice cold beer as we speak :beerchug:
 
well I didn't mean physically riding today...I meant there are no registrations (pins) in Missouri, South Dakota, Iowa, New Mexico, etc
 
The ferret_imp said:
well I didn't mean physically riding today...I meant there are no registrations (pins) in Missouri, South Dakota, Iowa, New Mexico, etc
I knew what you meant buddy, I just wanted to express how tough cheeseheads are by warming up with ice cold beer :clap:
 
I may have already registered, I forget!

Upper Sandusky, OH (nowhere near Cedar Point, Upper Sandusky is lower than Sandusky!)

VIN's:
0449
1448
 
Tripod_imp said:
I may have already registered, I forget!

Upper Sandusky, OH (nowhere near Cedar Point, Upper Sandusky is lower than Sandusky!)

VIN's:
0449
1448
2 CB's?? Are you customizing one of them? And all of those bikes? Wow! How do you decide which one to ride?
 
[/QUOTE]

2 CB's?? Are you customizing one of them? And all of those bikes? Wow! How do you decide which one to ride?
[/QUOTE]

LOL! Yes, 2 CB's. I bought one new and one used. The new one, I only added a luggage rack, red side panels and chrome chain guard. I use this for riding two up, back country roads. The used one, I put on a Chic Design Black Fairing, Black gas tank, black side panels, chrome chain guard and Staintune exhaust. This is my one up, always start, no hassle, café style bike.

In regards to the other bikes, all of them get ridden, pretty much once a week (weather permitting). On the weekends, I usually take all my bikes for a 20 mile country ride. The BMW R1200RT is our two up touring bike.

This year, I rode 25,000 miles on all motorcycles combined!
 
Thread starter
2 Houtman NC.
*3 KiwKeven New Zealand
5 Apx2Apx Mi.
9 Dangergirl416 Wa.
10 Ke6hgi Ca.
*10 Dreamin Canada
12 meowguy Me.
15 RandyB Ca.
22 terrydlargo Fl.
23 errOneous Ca.
29 TheSpaceman Fl.
30 SUPERCRUZ Va.
32 oldgoat01 Nc.
38 GUNFTR Or.
49 Rolls Ca.
52 Flashman Fl.
*62 Cormanus Australia
66 dogersh N.Y.
67 Sandhog N J.
76 Silascopathic Tx.
80 MrFerley Ca.
82 LiveToRide Ca.
87 Crilly Az. & Wi.
97 Guth Or.
100 rayder10 Va.
102 Sam1100 Pa.
*104 enzo Australia
*107 novagate22 Australia
111 bronxboy N.Y.
126 Nanotech Il.
130 UJMGuy Il.
134 dailyrider Mi.
136 tarheelfan N.C.
137 Brentj Fl.
165 Flynrider Az.
176 Huladog Hi.
177 12cb96vfr
180 redReno Ca.
182 Veech Il.
185 PowderToastMan Ca.
191 ericespiritu Ca.
192 jayimpalaman Ga.
197 jmlong81 Fl.Y.
198 Pauley Ca.
210 davidkhansen N.C.
243 popgun Va.
281 blues925box Fl.
292 Khia177 Ga.
293 petec N.C.
334 CBville Pa.
343 Ack-CB11 Ma.
370 dicky6 Ma.
383 CBXBob Ma.
400 GregMck Pa.
410 INTP Ca.
449 Tripod Oh.
464 CA200 Wi.
484 BuffaloBill N.Y.
486 Ivan Oh.
524 Kawcon Wi.
546 eaKngcobra Oh.
548 The ferret Oh.
549 echanos Oh.
577 Ricktharp Ar.
579 justinrhenry Tx.
586 dBuster Wi.
589 MikeBee Or.
600 Paleodad Tx.
608 Randy_S In.
611 richo1706 Tx.
630 JeffsCB Tx.
647 Inline4 Tn.
655 gheil Fl.
684 ron1100 Tx.
706 MotoMichael La.
714 fishmitch N.C.
730 gcarper N.C.
749 TommyJ Wa.
756 RandyCoots Wa.
758 vfrpaul98 Ga.
761 ridesalot Ga.
778 Capo N.J.
*781 Philthunder U.K.
783 DIAMONBACK Mi.
792 CB4ME Ma.
806 Kyhiker1100 KY.
824 U.S.Cavalryman N.Y.
899 gcarper S.C.
Well here is page one of CB1100 by Vin. off Registry.
Let me know if I got any thing wrong.
* Denotes non U.S. Model
Andor Italy put his name on the list but no #

Page two in a few weeks
 
neat..looks like a lot of work so far. Thanks CA. Hope you didn't have to type all that with 2 fingers!
 
G'day ferret.

This looks like a list of 2013 CBs however mine is a 2010 model. Anyway for interest's sake my details are as below:

Tony
Randwick, NSW, Australia
Vin# 041

Cheers
 
Back
Top