Reflective rim tape

Carguy1959_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Has anybody used reflective tap on their rims. I ride at night, sometimes and am thinking of adding this to be seen, better at night.
 
I think Rboe has colored tape on his wheels but not sure if it's reflective.
 
Someone's done it. Blowed if I can remember who, though.
 
Well done Tim_in_AZ! Reflective

Olé had a crack at it too ... Rim tape bling bling

And, if you'd like to revisit ChipBeck's take on the whole rim business, check this thread ... Rim tape??. It will take you places.

Finally, try searching 'rim tape' ... I think this link will do the trick, CB1100 Forum
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the replies. I ordered some gold reflective tape today. It is called "Fire Blade". My black STD has gold accents on my windjammer. Will take pictures when installed.
 
It's reflective. Don't ride much at night, saw how the bike looked when others did it and though it was the bee's knee's.

Still do. :D
 
Very cool mod. Will be getting myself a pack as "ride til' you can't" will inherently include a lot of night time commuting.
 
Back
Top