Oct 8, 2023 #1 pdedse Moderator Staff member Thread starter When Armegeddon does arrive, and everybody's up in arms about the scarcity of good motorcycle reflectors...I am ready.
When Armegeddon does arrive, and everybody's up in arms about the scarcity of good motorcycle reflectors...I am ready.
Oct 8, 2023 #2 Cormanus Administrator Staff member When Armageddon arrives, I suspect reflectors are the last thing anyone will want. I hope I'm proved wrong. Go pdedse!
When Armageddon arrives, I suspect reflectors are the last thing anyone will want. I hope I'm proved wrong. Go pdedse!
Oct 9, 2023 #7 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Nachodaddy_imp said: I'll just reflect on this awhile . . . Click to expand... :rofl: (witty)
Oct 9, 2023 #8 Gone in 60 Road warrior You need those reflectors for your apocalypse laser perimeter defenses. Because zombies.
Oct 9, 2023 #9 peterbaron Road warrior Just finished chatting with Armegeddon,,, and he says good guys have nothing to worry about...and he also added that if someone from our forum is bad, he/she must list his/her name by him/herself. One cannot list someone else name.
Just finished chatting with Armegeddon,,, and he says good guys have nothing to worry about...and he also added that if someone from our forum is bad, he/she must list his/her name by him/herself. One cannot list someone else name.
Oct 9, 2023 #10 Gone in 60 Road warrior Well, in every zombie apocalypse movie, the guy with the motorcycle can always get away from the bad stuff easier, so I consider myself lucky.
Well, in every zombie apocalypse movie, the guy with the motorcycle can always get away from the bad stuff easier, so I consider myself lucky.
Oct 9, 2023 #11 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Don’t reflectors just help signal where you are? This will not end happily.
Oct 9, 2023 #12 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior ... interesting logic. So, ... where are we on motorcycle ownership?