Redbirds made me do it!

Nemo_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Played hooky from work today to go for a ride with Mr. Redbirds along the coast of Georgia. Beautiful day that after a nippy-ish morning got to the 70's and stayed there with clear skies. Redbirds company is always a pleasure.

We met in Woodbine and made our first stop the US-17 bridge at Jekyll Island


Had to take a "sailfish"


Lunch at Mudcat Charlie's was pretty good


Steve took me to the Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge to give me an ornithology class.


After that we started our way south. When I got home my trip meter read 273 miles. Redbirds sent me a bunch of the photos he took with his Ferret camera. I'll post some of those later.

Twas a good day. :thanks: Steve!
 
Man, I can't wait to retire so I can move home to Savannah...
 
That redbirds. He's a good man to go riding with. We'll done, you two. Thanks for the photos.
 
Nice pictures, riding narrow roads away from the highways is beaut.
Reading the seat time posts puts a smile on my dial.
A good feed on the way is good also.

Regards
 
Sailfish? LOL looking good there gents

You ride all the way up there and he gives you an ornithology lesson? That's for the birds

what a great get together
 
Man, it was one fine ride. Other than being a bit windy, gorgeous weather to enjoy with a fine riding companion, Nemo, mi Amigo.
 
Looks like y'all had fun. Nemo What's that seat bag you have on the back of your bike, Looks pretty slick. Easy on / off . Good storage.
 
Can't wait to meet this Nemo dude. He always looks happy.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Can't wait to meet this Nemo dude. He always looks happy.
Look that way because I AM HAPPY. Am that way because I have a better life than what I deserve. :)

I can't wait to meet you.
I saw red birds at the wildlife refuge

:D
 
Nemo_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Can't wait to meet this Nemo dude. He always looks happy.
Look that way because I AM HAPPY. Am that way because I have a better life than what I deserve. :)

I can't wait to meet you.
I saw red birds at the wildlife refuge

:D
Most excellent way to look at life my man :thumbsup:
 
I once stood next to redbirds and saw a red bird. Quite spooky it was.
 
It was a scarlet tanager. Very cool sighting too.
 
Might even be a photo of it somewhere in Seat Time.
 
Back
Top