Red Orphan Beauty

j3gq_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Have been looking for a 2nd bike for a while. Not another CB. And then I stumbled over this orphan beauty, 2017, under 5000 miles, a little neglected on the maintenance side, but not a scratch, and the owner desperate as he wanted to sell before winter. This was my second ride today, a wet and cold day. In reality, her tank is beautiful, the red is sparkling in sunlight. What can I say, I love it .... and her front brakes don’t squeal, in stark contrast to the bumbelbee.
If the link doesn’t work as expected, please let me know.

9281f1119c174e61d357b402af120a99.
 
Congratulations, j3gq! Nice find.
 
j3gq_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I like your new avatar...double colour tank :thumbsup:

fec3ffd09c35fed297f9cba3f639b8b8.png
I am glad somebody took note of my mental efforts paired with incredible photoshop skills ...
I am glad somebody took note of my mental efforts paired with incredible photoshop skills ... ....................................................
I saw it, but was too envious to say anything.
 
j3gq_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
I like your new avatar...double colour tank :thumbsup:

fec3ffd09c35fed297f9cba3f639b8b8.png
I am glad somebody took note of my mental efforts paired with incredible photoshop skills ...
I am glad somebody took note of my mental efforts paired with incredible photoshop skills ...
What ya mean "mental efforts"....I thought of real tanks on both bikes...just kidding :D
 
Back
Top