HWdesign_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi
I have a stock 2013 and I am considering some mods and I wonder if someone has done what I am thinking.
Basically I am thinking of leaving the tank red and blacking out much of the silver.
- gators on the forks
- black front fender
- rear fender eliminator with smaller Lucas style taillight
- blacking out the "garnish" grab rails under the seat.
- blacking out the "holder step", the silver bit that the pegs mount to.
If anyone has some photos of this I would love to see them.
thanks
HW
I have a stock 2013 and I am considering some mods and I wonder if someone has done what I am thinking.
Basically I am thinking of leaving the tank red and blacking out much of the silver.
- gators on the forks
- black front fender
- rear fender eliminator with smaller Lucas style taillight
- blacking out the "garnish" grab rails under the seat.
- blacking out the "holder step", the silver bit that the pegs mount to.
If anyone has some photos of this I would love to see them.
thanks
HW
