Recharge with a CB1100EX

Pathfinder5417_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
With the pandemic work from home situation, me and my buddy decided to spend a couple of weekends making a live action short with our bikes.


Any critiques or feedback appreciated. Thanks
 
Nice, I liked it.

Been retired for 9 years, forgot how hectic work can be lol
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Looks pretty chill.

I wonder how many viewers dialed the "Boss" telephone number?
Good catch, yes, some poor editing there.
The ferret_imp said:
Nice, I liked it.

Been retired for 9 years, forgot how hectic work can be lol
Yes indeed, the rat race is still well and alive :)
 
Nice video! Put the ride on a crowded freeway and it’s my day too.
 
Nice work, Pathfinder. I recommend you add 2 x Part # 95010-16001 to complete that elegant motorcycle.
 
No, GO. I’m one-eyed. :D
 
Nice Pathfinder - my stomping grounds Herb Parsons lake !! I didn’t know any cb riders were here in the greater Memphis area.
 
Excellent video, good job, thanks for sharing.
Just one small negative comment, those extended highway pegs are so eye-soring!
 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
Nice Pathfinder - my stomping grounds Herb Parsons lake !! I didn’t know any cb riders were here in the greater Memphis area.
Indeed, it looked amazing a couple of weeks ago. I am in Lakeland, btw !
Classico_imp said:
Excellent video, good job, thanks for sharing.
Just one small negative comment, those extended highway pegs are so eye-soring!
Yup, totally get you.. they do stick out a bit. But so comfortable on long rides though.
 
Classico_imp said:
Excellent video, good job, thanks for sharing.
Just one small negative comment, those extended highway pegs are so eye-soring!
People.:blush:
 
Back
Top