Rearranging Motorcycle Cabinets

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
When you think it's to far to ride to the rally in PA you punish yourself by not riding Sat AM and rearranging all your gear, helmets boots, jackets and oil changing supplies
1dcbe43132e4f7174e295e925cd44cbe.jpg


Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I found a pair of fork boots I never installed on my CB
If anyone wants them for 20.00 to cover shipping and handling pm me
c192025596314dcc213f5b007e4f886d.jpg


Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
A better picture
f1bf12bc446611b526a81ba2b1221c7a.jpg


Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Looks good.

I would love to do that but I would have a giant Black Widow living in my boots before the week was out.
Leave old dirty socks in your boots and no creature will ever get into them ....
 
That looks very nice! I did something similar this weekend, since the air was too ashy to ride for my comfort. I had a stack of plastic bins, and went through my tool chest and my garage shelves, and gathered all of my specialty tools into the bins so I could find them more easily, and de-clutter my main tool chest. The bins are labelled Motorcycle, Electrical, Plumbing and Car. I also took my ten or so rolls of electrical tape, and tossed the ones that were the most gooey.
 
Back
Top