Rear Wheel problems

Rear wheel issues: Clean and lube axle and holes it will go thru, pass axle through wheel alone and then through swing arm with rear brake in place, should be easy pass, no binding. Assuming bike is on center stand, jack up front end as you would to remove front wheel, and adjust height so swing arm and real wheel holes line up.
Slide the axle in. This an easy one person job.
 
Great news. Go riding now. :biker:
 
During all the years that I have owned Honda motorcycles I have come to the conclusion that if something does not fit WE do something wrong.
 
Houtman_imp said:
During all the years that I have owned Honda motorcycles I have come to the conclusion that if something does not fit WE do something wrong.
What did you do when something did not fit? ;)
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
During all the years that I have owned Honda motorcycles I have come to the conclusion that if something does not fit WE do something wrong.
What did you do when something did not fit? ;)
What did you do when something did not fit? ;) Looked carefully what I was doing wrong (after cursing out the Honda engineers )
 
Back
Top