Rear sets, seat and handle bar

CB Cycles_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
This was my friends CB1100, he has since sold the bike but I will have some of his accessories for sale shortly...
 
Thread starter
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Would love a shot at that seat
Should be on ebay in a couple of weeks. Once my probation period here is over I plan on listing a few CB1100 items on ebay.
thanks,
Craig
 
There is no probation period here for Ebay posting. :P

You do need a higher post count to list in the for sale section when your 2 weeks is up.. Like 25. Go welcome some new members and it will get there fast. Or post in a bunch of threads saying dumb things, like I do, sometimes. :-/
 
Popgun..You cannot link to an ebay ad here before meeting requirements for posting in our own classifieds.
 
Oh, I didn't know he meant that. He didn't say that, but it is good to know. Thanks for the info.
 
Thread starter
Popgun, The ferret (and others) make the rules which I am trying to follow. I want to make sure this community knows when these items go up for sale and the management here seems to agree. They have all been very understanding..... Now it is time to go for a ride...
 
Thanks for understanding CB Cycles. WOn't be long now, you are almost there.
 
CB Cycles_imp said:
This was my friends CB1100, he has since sold the bike but I will have some of his accessories for sale shortly...
Aloha, where did you get the handlebar? and was it easy to install?
 
CB Cycles_imp said:
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Would love a shot at that seat
Should be on ebay in a couple of weeks. Once my probation period here is over I plan on listing a few CB1100 items on ebay.
thanks,
Craig
Should be on ebay in a couple of weeks. Once my probation period here is over I plan on listing a few CB1100 items on ebay.
thanks,
Craig
Selling that seat yet?
 
Back
Top