Flynrider_imp said:
I have the H&B rack on my '13. I don't think it provides any support for the rider, but my passengers like the elevated bar behind the seat. It gives them a sense of security that they're not going to slide off the back of the seat.
Next time I have to get a seat recovered, I plan on having my upholstery guy make a little pad for the raised bar.
I see a very tall windscreen. I assume you are going to have the seat made taller and more comfortable.
As Honda has sold motorcycles in North America for more than half a century, you would think they would know how to make a comfortable seat for us. Or a least offer one as an accessory at a reasonable price. Not everybody is vertically challenged.
After riding for 1 1/2 hours on either my CB500X or CB1100 EX, I felt like I was riding on 4 inch pipe wrapped with 1 inch of cheap foam.[/rant]