Rear indicator (Turn signal) relocation bracket 2013 model

AndyBeeMD

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi - I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but apologies I can't find it.
 
I have a 2013 UK spec CB1100 and am in future looking to add panniers (side bags/cases) for touring.  I've not decided which ones yet, but it would add a lot of flexibility if I could move the rear indicators to near the rear tail light.

I believe Hepco & Becker sell a bracket with their side cases, and I also see a KIJIMA turn signal relocation bracket on japan.webike but that specifically says the 2013 signals will not fit and I'd need to buy some universal ones.  I've also asked samurider and got a nice reply, but they don't sell them.

So has anyone either modified a Kijima bracket for 2013 signals, or have a different option??    

Many thanks
 
I have the Hepco side bags + top rack. Very much recommend.
I keep the luggage rack on the back all the time, I like the look of it on the back. But the top and side cases are super easy to remove if I ever have to run a quick errand that I can fit in the luggage.
I was not the original owner of my CB, and the PO was the one that installed the Hepco setup. The rear turn signals are definitely in compared to stock, so they clear the bags. I believe it is a different turn signal? I'm sure someone here will have an answer.
 
Link to Kajima bracket on Webike Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

Not sure why it won’t work, but, looking at the Hondaparts fiche, the 2014 (and above I imagine) use an adapter that the ‘13 doesn’t. Bet I could make it work. I know I put 14 front signals on my ‘13 and they were a direct swap. I didn’t do the rear so don’t know the exact different and I’m not pulling one off to compare them :)

I’m sure someone else sells the bracket. Its just a bracket that moves the lights from the stock position to the tail light area. I know a lot of members have done it. Hopefully they will chime in.k

Also, Hepco might sell you the bracket by itself.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun said:
Link to Kajima bracket on Webike  Webike: Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Gears, OEM parts & Reviews

Not sure why it won’t work, but, looking at the Hondaparts fiche, the 2014 (and above I imagine)  use an adapter that the ‘13 doesn’t.  Bet I could make it work.  I know I put 14 front signals on my ‘13 and they were a direct swap.  I didn’t do the rear so don’t know the exact different and I’m not pulling one off to compare them :)

I’m sure someone else sells the bracket.  Its just a bracket that moves the lights from the stock position to the tail light area.  I know a lot of members have done it.  Hopefully they will chime in.k

Also, Hepco might sell you the bracket by itself.

Thanks - I might just buy it and see whether I could make them fit with a bit of persuasion.
 
Hepco-Becker pannier mounts appear to come with turn signal relocation brackets.

[attachment=421][attachment=422]
 

Attachments

  • koffertraeger_650979_0002_2_1920x1920.webp
    koffertraeger_650979_0002_2_1920x1920.webp
    95.2 KB · Views: 33
  • c-bow_630979_0002_2_1920x1920.webp
    c-bow_630979_0002_2_1920x1920.webp
    107.7 KB · Views: 33
Thread starter
pekingduck said:
Hepco-Becker pannier mounts appear to come with turn signal relocation brackets.

Thanks - I can't see a way to buy them separately from the pannier mounts though (which I don't want yet).
 
AndyBeeMD said:
pekingduck said:
Hepco-Becker pannier mounts appear to come with turn signal relocation brackets.

Thanks - I can't see a way to buy them separately from the pannier mounts though (which I don't want yet).

Call and ask
 
Duck, didn’t someone on the old board do that and then painted it. Or am I just dreaming it?
 
I've just been searching for what I bought to move mine. Not going well. I bought some inexpensive fabric saddlebags and then a generic saddlebag support. I also bought a bracket that let me move the turn signals to the number plate. Irritatingly I can't find any record of where I bought it. Sorry. It wasn't hard to find something as I recall.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus said:

Thanks for the help so far.  My Kijima bracket has turned up super-quick from Japan-webike and I have translated the instructions (well Mr or Mrs Google has).  I'll let you know what mods are needed to get the 2013 indicators (turn lights) to fit.
 
Hmmm... I just removed my rear turn signals relocation bracket from my 2014 CB1100 DX because I don't tour with it anymore. It doesn't look like the one you referenced. I got the bracket kit from Samurider back in 2016. The invoice refers to it as a "PLOT Rear Blinker Kit For CB1100". Total cost was abut $66. Worked out well for me over on all my trips.
 
Back
Top