Rear Fender Eliminator

Why? That's a good looking fender and it matches your bike.
 
Thread starter
I think the rear fender and light is just to big and off looking. Just a personal preference...BTW I ride a lot with an FJR in my Club...his exhaust is super loud with Delkevic and no baffles
 
Bike looks good, but when it gets a fender eliminator, it will lose all its beauty, IMHO
 
Here's my take on a true "Fender eliminator kit" for the CB11. We are running the best seat to compliment the look IMHO
6f025c8c7dbd4ace78d2b892ce02164d.jpg


Despite looking a bit intrusive, the bike may still be 100% return-able back to stock if desired, not that I care personally, but I'm sure some do
 
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
Here's my take on a true "Fender eliminator kit" for the CB11. We are running the best seat to compliment the look IMHO
6f025c8c7dbd4ace78d2b892ce02164d.jpg


Despite looking a bit intrusive, the bike may still be 100% return-able back to stock if desired, not that I care personally, but I'm sure some do
More photos of your bike please!
 
Back
Top