Thread starter
Part number 90127-MCJ-750 is described as "Bolt, Hook, 8 x 42" There are 4 of them that hold the little rail (described as 'garnish') under the rear of the seat.

I use a top box and the rack to which it's attached does not allow the use of the OEM bolt as it's about 17mm too short.
Does anyone have any idea where I might get a longer version of the Bolt, Hook or even a fitting I could put over a similar sized bolt to serve the same purpose?

I use a top box and the rack to which it's attached does not allow the use of the OEM bolt as it's about 17mm too short.
Does anyone have any idea where I might get a longer version of the Bolt, Hook or even a fitting I could put over a similar sized bolt to serve the same purpose?
