Feb 13, 2015 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Nice. Haha. It even has that see through engine look some on here have waxed on about. I'm sure I would have the time of my life on one of those. Until someone saw me on it.
Nice. Haha. It even has that see through engine look some on here have waxed on about. I'm sure I would have the time of my life on one of those. Until someone saw me on it.
Feb 13, 2015 #3 R redbirds_imp Road warrior That would be great fun. Love the "ape hanger" handlebars.
Feb 13, 2015 #5 flynrider Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Can you imagine being 14 and having THAT? Wow Click to expand... That's what I was thinking. I had '69 red Schwinn Stingray. That mod would have easily been the coolest bike in the neighborhood.
The ferret_imp said: Can you imagine being 14 and having THAT? Wow Click to expand... That's what I was thinking. I had '69 red Schwinn Stingray. That mod would have easily been the coolest bike in the neighborhood.