Really Old Motorcycles

Rocky was around when some of those were new :rofl:
 
Yeah, I can see it now: someone on another forum posting up a link to this forum prefaced with "Here you will find some really old motorcyclists" lol.

Looking through those photos, I thought to myself even though we're going back a long ways here, I'll bet all of those dudes got the same thrill from riding a bike that I do and that's pretty cool.
 
Flathead Indian looks like, late 30s early 40s I would guess. COol.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Flathead Indian looks like, late 30s early 40s I would guess. COol.
It's strange what we consider old. I look at my 2 favorite classic bikes today and I realise that they are probably older in years than that Indian was when I sat on it 40 years ago.
 
That pic makes me smile Tezza beautiful bikes Z-1 Kaw and T 500 Suzuki. I really miss those old two strokes
 
Tezza - Fantastic photos! Love the old Indian and Kaw and Suzuki are beautiful (and rightly collectible) things to behold! Thanks for sharing!
 
Marvellous machine. I once owned one of its smaller siblings, the T250. It could accelerate almost as quickly as a CB750.
 
Back
Top