Really nice CB1100 cafe bike

Spanish (more like Puerto Rican Spanglish) is my first language. It's amazing how different are the names of bike parts in proper Spain Spanish. Made the article not too easy to understand.
 
Thread starter
Nemo_imp said:
Spanish (more like Puerto Rican Spanglish) is my first language. It's amazing how different are the names of bike parts in proper Spain Spanish. Made the article not too easy to understand.
Yeah, I speak enough to (almost) get by in basic conversations, but I have to say, this was a "look at the pretty pictures" outing for me. :D
Rebel73_imp said:
Que moto tan chingona!
Now THAT I got...LOL ;)
 
Wow. Love the look. That tail piece on the seat is just killer. Looks perfect. Thats been my biggest gripe about the CB1100. There are very few Cafe parts out there for it and I have yet to find a seat or tail piece I like with the right proportions. The Mugen bike was about as close to perfect as I have seen until this bike. Problem is, you cannot get the Mugen parts unless something has changes recently.
 
Back
Top