Real life pics of darkness black metallic?

A CB1100 painted in Darkness Black Metallic, I suspect.

My 2011 is called darkness black. The colour code is NH-463M.
 
No picture, but, if it helps, it looks a tint lighter than the black of the Honda name on the petrol tank.

Looks rather lush in gloss, lovely deep finish to it, but I wanted a Matte Silver one.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
A CB1100 painted in Darkness Black Metallic, I suspect.

My 2011 is called darkness black. The colour code is NH-463M.


Yup- it is a common Honda color apparently- available on the overseas CB1100, on the Goldwing, on the CBR, VFR, etc..

Best I can tell, it looks like this-

36716967d2250771cb91037a3554dc54.jpg



So more dark grey than true black, and more glitter than traditional paint look to me.
 
Color looks nice. Will you be doing a tank in a different color?

A fellow member on here has a similar but lighter color on his bike
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
A CB1100 painted in Darkness Black Metallic, I suspect.

My 2011 is called darkness black. The colour code is NH-463M.


Yup- it is a common Honda color apparently- available on the overseas CB1100, on the Goldwing, on the CBR, VFR, etc..

Best I can tell, it looks like this-

36716967d2250771cb91037a3554dc54.jpg



So more dark grey than true black, and more glitter than traditional paint look to me.


Yup- it is a common Honda color apparently- available on the overseas CB1100, on the Goldwing, on the CBR, VFR, etc..

Best I can tell, it looks like this-

dfd69a3616765e4a6e7b5898aead141b.jpg



So more dark grey than true black, and more glitter than traditional paint look to me.
I believe so. It is also a low maintenance colour/finish. That is, no waxing/polishing required.
 
Your picture looks a bit matt, dubs. Here's a picture of my bike on the day I bought it.

c58cc3618641ca7e321281484f290d16.jpg
 
I'll have a hunt through my pictures. Otherwise I'll wheel it out later and try taking a couple, although I'm never sure pictures do colours justice.
 
I did Au₂O₃. It had 2091 kms on the clock.
 
Back
Top