Ready to go

Sweet!! I look forward to a report on how that rides. It certainly looks great!

Oops: I thought that was a DLX but you have cleverly DLXified it! I wonder if anyone has done one of those on a DLX?
 
Thread starter
Yeah; once Honda saw how well our improvements we were making the 2013 look, they tried to copy what we were doing for 2014. Posers LoL
 
It looks lovely, but would be perfect with rubber lever end thingies.
 
Nice pics, personally I'm not digging the front bikini fairing thing, as I think it makes the bike look like an extra from Mad Max..but more power to those that like it.
 
Thread starter
went to visit my dad for Fathers Day. Sister and nephew showed up.
Happy Fathers Day everyone!!

 
What a great picture! Love the boys smile. Motorcyclist in the making?
 
Thread starter
It happened again today. Headed to movie store, in right lane, Ford truck next to me on the left. Could tell the passenger was eyeballing me but at this point I don't look over. Car in front and I are approaching a red light. Car stops, but the truck has a clear lane and stops beside me. After placing my feet down, I look over and see the window coming down.... Here it comes.
Passenger "What year is that?"
Me"2013"
Passenger to driver "I told you that was one of those new ones! I told you! That's one of those new ones!"
Passenger - turning to me with a silly grin on his face rustling in his seat- "Thats a nice bike man."
Me "Thank you"
Look forward to see a green light and the car in front already thru the intersection. Take off a bit quick, a little higher revs, just so they can hear the exhaust.
I just smile :) I really do love this motorcycle

 
Thread starter
Brown County State Park - Indiana. Work has been a bit demanding, and I have not had a lot of spare time. I took off over the weekend and just left it all behind for a few days. It was a much needed break. Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, but way too many people out.
 
Great pictures. Loved Brown County when we rode through this spring. We talked about making a trip there this fall, but it never materialized. Your pics make me wish it had.
 
dUh!_imp said:
Brown County State Park - Indiana. Work has been a bit demanding, and I have not had a lot of spare time. I took off over the weekend and just left it all behind for a few days. It was a much needed break. Beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, but way too many people out.
Yep cool place to ride. There are some great roads around there that will keep you out of "little Nashville" for the most part.

Love Diana's smile...that says everything!
 
Back
Top