SportsterDoc
Road warrior
Current pricing more reflects what they are worth rather than the discounted pricing that most of us benefited from a few years ago.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can't tell whether these offers are all real or not, but have a look into if you're still trying to find your CB ...Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
Here you go Silas...Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.Whoops_imp said:Here you go Silas...Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.Sparky80_imp said:At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.Whoops_imp said:Here you go Silas...Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
Looks good from far, but far from good.
Not sure that's even a good price for the condition.
Yeah, that makes me sad to see a bike so badly neglected. Those 2017's are hard to come by.GoldOxide_imp said:Poor thing looks like its been to Mercury and back.
That looks incredibly clean for 4,700 miles. I see it comes with Pandemic pricing too.Whoops_imp said:That looks incredibly clean for 4,700 miles. I see it comes with Pandemic pricing too.Sparky80_imp said:Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
![]()
Here you go Silas...Whoops_imp said:Here you go Silas...Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
Whoops_imp said:

I really like the turntable idea.Sparky80_imp said:Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
![]()
I really like the turntable idea.GoldOxide_imp said:I really like the turntable idea.Sparky80_imp said:Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
![]()
Apparently that listing is gone now. So what WAS that "Wow!" price??Sparky80_imp said:Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
![]()
Hmm, that thread doesn’t seem to be there, at least for me.rbike_imp said:I just posted a real new listing here. (http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17527)
Ah, thanks. Wow, that bike looks brand new. Somebody is going to be very happy!rbike_imp said:An administrator moved my post (s) around. It is at http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=17526 now.