RE: 2017 CB1100 Owners Registry

Current pricing more reflects what they are worth rather than the discounted pricing that most of us benefited from a few years ago.
 
Silas_imp said:
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
I can't tell whether these offers are all real or not, but have a look into if you're still trying to find your CB ...

buysellsearch.com
 
Whoops_imp said:
Silas_imp said:
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
Here you go Silas...

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.
Looks good from far, but far from good.
Not sure that's even a good price for the condition.
 
Sparky80_imp said:
Whoops_imp said:
Silas_imp said:
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
Here you go Silas...

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.
Looks good from far, but far from good.
Not sure that's even a good price for the condition.
At first it looks nice, but appears those are 43k rough miles. Lots of pitting on the forks, seat is torn, rusty chain and headers and seems to be outside a lot.
Looks good from far, but far from good.
Not sure that's even a good price for the condition.
Agree.
For me as a prospective client, I would not even look at it..even if it runs smoothly !
 
Whoops_imp said:
Sparky80_imp said:
Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
7567d01712818bd276ff83f9da77cf38.jpg
That looks incredibly clean for 4,700 miles. I see it comes with Pandemic pricing too.
That looks incredibly clean for 4,700 miles. I see it comes with Pandemic pricing too.
Got mine with 1200 miles, at about $9500 if I remember well enough....Looked like new, still does, and a super bargain at $9500!
 
Whoops_imp said:
Silas_imp said:
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
Here you go Silas...

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280
Here you go Silas...

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/64577280 To abuse that bike so badly is just a crime,very,very sad,
someone really worked very hard to put that EX into that condition
 
I have a 2017 that I have to let go. Perfect condition. Bought new in June 2020. Has under 1,000 miles. Comes with Samurider ChicDesign fairing, factory luggage rack (never installed) and Honda cover(model specific). $10,000. I am in Savannah, Georgia.

 
So I am, and always have been, budget conscious. I'm fully aware of the differences between the '13s and 14's and then the '17s. Considering '17s go for around 4k MORE than the earlier models (and about what I paid for my 2013 CRV used a year ago!), is it REALLY worth that premium? As an aside, I'm more of a fan of alloy wheels than spokes, although I greatly prefer the looks of 4-into-2 exhausts vs. 4-into-1.
Sparky80_imp said:
Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
7567d01712818bd276ff83f9da77cf38.jpg
Apparently that listing is gone now. So what WAS that "Wow!" price??
 
Back
Top