RE: 2017 CB1100 Owners Registry

Silas_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
 
Silas_imp said:
I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
..2017 EX....or 2014 DLX...unless I am wrong??
 
Thread starter
Sorry.
Let me correct: 2017 CB1100 EX
I am looking for one to buy in US, new.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
 
I have had no luck with smart cycle, I think it’s a B S site outdated posts. Inquired several times with no replies. Browse cycle trader or Facebook market place.
 
New might be difficult to find, but if you are diligent, you might get lucky. Good luck!
 
Thread starter
Dear Friends:
Some time ago I had received an information from a menber that said he had a information of a CB1100 EX was to be sold. He also informed the price and the seller but I can't find it again. I woul appreciate if somebody can pass to me this information I lost. Thanks. Silas
 
Silas, was the information in a post on the forum, or in an email or private message to you?
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Silas, was the information in a post on the forum, or in an email or private message to you?
Dear Cormanus: The information was sent in a post on the Forum. I had already looked for into e-mail and private messages. Thank you for your help.
 
I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.

Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
 
Thread starter
pdedse_imp said:
I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.

Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.
Or wait for a Final Edition to arrive in US.
Thank you.
 
I agree with above. I have sent emails to Smart cycle and never heard a word. Try Cycle Trader. I have bought 3 bikes off it.
 
Silas_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.

Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.
Or wait for a Final Edition to arrive in US.
Thank you.
I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available. :D
 
Whoops_imp said:
Silas_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.

Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.
Or wait for a Final Edition to arrive in US.
Thank you.
I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available. :D
I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available. :D
I am entertaining the idea of buying a new one too if I find one because I do not believe the Final Edition is going to make it to the states. Keep the 2nd one as as spare. Honda really screwed up not giving us a shot at the Final Edition since they can sell it to the end of 2022!
 
Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
7567d01712818bd276ff83f9da77cf38.jpg
 
Unfortunately it is not just CB1100s, but used vehicles in general. I am sure most know this already. While the supply-chain remains hampered, used vehicles (and likely new vehicles going into 2022) are showing spike pricing appreciation. In any case, used vehicles are in high demand.

Nevertheless, a fine specimen Sparky80.
 
Hahah that's not even remotely worth it.....2017 cb1100ex models were selling for 9k BRAND NEW in 2019. My strong advice is to just wait. Don't let them bamboozle you.
 
Back
Top