Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
..2017 EX....or 2014 DLX...unless I am wrong??Silas_imp said:I will soon be a 2017 DX owner.
I am looking for one to buy in US
I had seen 47 offers at SmartCycle. I wrote my interest but until now I had no answer.
If somebody has informations please let me know.
Thanks
Dear Cormanus: The information was sent in a post on the Forum. I had already looked for into e-mail and private messages. Thank you for your help.Cormanus_imp said:Silas, was the information in a post on the forum, or in an email or private message to you?
Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.pdedse_imp said:I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.
Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available.Silas_imp said:Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.pdedse_imp said:I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.
Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
Or wait for a Final Edition to arrive in US.
Thank you.

I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available.Whoops_imp said:I hate to say it, but if I find a new 2017 EX, I better have found two. Because the first one won’t be available.Silas_imp said:Dear pdedse: Perhaps they are over but with the help of the members of this group I think we will find one.pdedse_imp said:I check from time to time in the northwest of the U.S. but I haven't seen a new '17ex for about two years...maybe in Jan/Feb of 2020 was about the last time I saw a new one advertised.
Are you shipping the bike to Brasil?
Or wait for a Final Edition to arrive in US.
Thank you.![]()
That looks incredibly clean for 4,700 miles. I see it comes with Pandemic pricing too.Sparky80_imp said:Not a new one but the only one I've seen for sale for a long while. Price is.... WOW!!
https://www.purepowersports.com/Pre...CB1100-EX-Pure-Power-Sports-11286390?ref=list
![]()