Oldschool2_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum. I have a Candy Red 2013 Honda CB1100EX that I believe to be one of the sweetest bikes I have owned. I have had many different bikes and I find this one to be a real joy to ride. I have decided to do some up grades and wanted to mount the RC2 fairing to the bike. I contacted Webike to order a fairing for the 2014 they have listed only to be told the fairing will not fit my 2013 bike. I have done a lot of research, and can not find any real useful information concerning differences between the two years. I have found that the there are some difference in the instrument cluster, paint, and the 2014 is a six speed. When I look at pictures of the two bikes side by side. I can’t see why the fairing will not mount to the 2013. Can anyone out there help me with any information, has anyone installed this fairing on a 2013. Thanks in advance for all and any help you can provide.
