I was going to post all of my mods (come to learn they are called Farkles - and I though this was a significant perma-grey group) when I finished, but the electric plug and 19/35 gearing won't be visible and I have posted bits and pieces already in multiple threads, so I will consolidate it here.
Started in order with Battery Charger(not shown), then: Honda engine guards, Strada throttle grips, Omni Cruise, Mr T Honda Rear Rack, Puig Wind Screen.
Engine guards & W/S here
Strada Grips
Rear Rack
Omni Cruise (w/s too)
Sort of everything
OOPs almost forgot. I'll have to update when I install my RLETS. And one day luggage.
Started in order with Battery Charger(not shown), then: Honda engine guards, Strada throttle grips, Omni Cruise, Mr T Honda Rear Rack, Puig Wind Screen.
Engine guards & W/S here
Strada Grips
Rear Rack
Omni Cruise (w/s too)
Sort of everything
OOPs almost forgot. I'll have to update when I install my RLETS. And one day luggage.
