Rashed up

dailyrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Rashed up ankle, rashed up forearm, rashed up engine cover, rashed up mirror, rashed up windshield, rashed up bar end, rashed up PRIDE!....meh?
S__t!
 
Glad you are here telling us about it this means that it could have been a lot worse. Hope you get the bike straightened out, and you too!
 
egads sounds like a lot of rash. low side I presume?
 
Maybe we have a new convert for All the Gear, All the Time (I'm more of most the gear all the time....).

Glad to hear it was only rash.
 
Well get well soon!!

The bike can be repaired or a replaced.
 
Bad news, mate. Hope you're not too b ad.

Get well quickly and back in the saddle.
 
Ouch. Get you and your bike healed quickly.

Every now and then I have a thought to go for a quick ride, wearing only jeans and tennis shoes (w/ helmet, jacket, gloves).

Then, I remember why my signature line says what it does...
 
I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your fall. Been there done that. Hope the rashing isn't too bad. Take care and rest up.

Andy
 
Glad your okay enough to tell us about it. The pride will heal in time (many of us know the feeling) and the bike can be fixed.
 
Ouch! Sorry to hear about that. Last time I had road rash was over 25 yrs. ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. I don't envy you for the next few weeks.:(
 
Back
Top