Rare Black CB in the wild

rboe

Road warrior
Thread starter
At The Grotto this morning I spied this very nice sample of a black CB. At first I thought it was a 2014, but she may be a '13.

Nice fellow, not a member here so I sold the forum a bit. :)
 
Thread starter
Taken with my iPhone. I'm just amazed how good a job these phones do with their cameras. They really excel at posting pictures (where quality is not as critical as it is in print media).
 
Yeah, that's a '14 standard. The easiest way to tell is by taking a glance at the instruments. The '14 will have a 120 mph speedo and the black background on the odometer/computer display.

I'm still waiting to see my first CB11 in the wild.
 
Thread starter
2014 (confirmed by the instrument cluster). Ran into him today - and I was on my CB1100.
 
Doesn't look like either bike sustained damage. That's good. :banana:

Did you tell him about the forum?
 
I would love to see another CB rider around here, so far I've been the only one in the area as far as I can tell. My dealer also said that he wouldnt get any more after mine so that might not change anytime soon.
 
Thread starter
Yes. Typical Sunday meet up spot (unless it's the Sunday for the Guzzi breakfast, like this Sunday then some of us go on Saturday). :)
 
I finally got around to downloading my pic from the guy at roadpics.com; he was set up on the side of a highway at Americade last month.


df6eef2534854f73a521ef6a4d36b3be.
 
Great picture, 12milesout.
 
Back
Top