Rally Time Motorcycle Trailer

Nice looking trailer birds

saves you over $200 per thousand miles vs a box trailer? Really.

.
 
Let's see... gas is $2.00 per gallon. My F-250 gets about 15 mpg on the highway. 1000 miles/15 mpg = 66.67 gallons per 1000 mile trip or $133.33 in gas for that trip, minus the $200.00 savings means that I'd make money! Cool!
 
The A-man_imp said:
Let's see... gas is $2.00 per gallon. My F-250 gets about 15 mpg on the highway. 1000 miles/15 mpg = 66.67 gallons per 1000 mile trip or $133.33 in gas for that trip, minus the $200.00 savings means that I'd make money! Cool!
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
 
Houtman_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Let's see... gas is $2.00 per gallon. My F-250 gets about 15 mpg on the highway. 1000 miles/15 mpg = 66.67 gallons per 1000 mile trip or $133.33 in gas for that trip, minus the $200.00 savings means that I'd make money! Cool!
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
If you made profit = taxable :(
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Let's see... gas is $2.00 per gallon. My F-250 gets about 15 mpg on the highway. 1000 miles/15 mpg = 66.67 gallons per 1000 mile trip or $133.33 in gas for that trip, minus the $200.00 savings means that I'd make money! Cool!
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
If you made profit = taxable :(
If you made profit = taxable :(
Let's hope the world doesn't go that far. :-/
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
The A-man_imp said:
Let's see... gas is $2.00 per gallon. My F-250 gets about 15 mpg on the highway. 1000 miles/15 mpg = 66.67 gallons per 1000 mile trip or $133.33 in gas for that trip, minus the $200.00 savings means that I'd make money! Cool!
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
I like the way you think , perhaps you should be our minister of finance !
If you made profit = taxable :(
If you made profit = taxable :(
Let's hope the world doesn't go that far. :-/
If you made profit = taxable :( Let's hope the world doesn't go that far. :-/
GO, did u mean this?

08fd7e65e2e571c216434a36c8b0945c.png
 
Birds have you done any more research into these? What do they cost?
 
Back
Top