R&G Racing Supermoto Exhaust Protectors

apex1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought a pair of R&G Racing exhaust protectors from Twisted Throttle a couple of days ago and after installing them, I thought they looked a bit strange so I took them off. Oh well I thought, nearly $100 wasted because I did mount them so I really could not return them in new condition. There is a rubber strip that comes with them and it had some marks on it. Today out of curiosity, I looked up the price of a replacement muffler for my 2017 EX in the event one is damaged in a parking lot drop. They are over $600 each. Suddenly the R&G protectors looked a whole lot better and back on they went. :clap:
 
For that very reason I have one already coming in the mail for my single muffler '14.
I would prefer to not have it on the muffler, purely for the sake of appearance, but I'll see how it looks after I get it.
Discretion is probably the better part of valor :D :D
 
Back
Top