Quiet today

Quiet around here for good reason...
48163d2926211eaae801b44eb8bd961e.jpg


10efcdec61aff35177857e1d118c70bf.jpg


But in the garage, side racks and hard case install in the DR goin' on...
8d8cb61311d31e16eb01c64428a3ad7e.jpg
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Good habit prior leaving, Gone :thumbsup:

Have you thought about dropping one into Mrs. purse?? :P
Ha! No, the less I know the better. I'm sure she feels the same way.
 
Last week this time I was riding a 2003 Silver 100th Anniversary Harley Davidson VRod on the west coast Canada.

This morning it looks like this outside our hotel room:



I think many here don't have a snow brush for their cage.
 
Thread starter
as a motorcyclist, that's just wrong!
 
That’s a lot of snow! I do miss the mountains and skiing some days but am grateful that riding season is all year long here.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the help, been mostly reading rather than posting, grateful for the trove of knowledge available on these forums. Happy to report that my bike went from a rather dull uncomfortable experience to a total blast, thanks to going back to stock handlebars, arrow exhaust, and H&K high seat. Now I’m constantly looking for an excuse to take her for a ride.

d444e957f1a0a169e988409197c1bd86.jpg
 
That’s great and as it should be, Ddawg. Enjoy the ride and get some RLETs!
 
Ddawg1144_imp said:
That’s a lot of snow! I do miss the mountains and skiing some days but am grateful that riding season is all year long here.

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the help, been mostly reading rather than posting, grateful for the trove of knowledge available on these forums. Happy to report that my bike went from a rather dull uncomfortable experience to a total blast, thanks to going back to stock handlebars, arrow exhaust, and H&K high seat. Now I’m constantly looking for an excuse to take her for a ride.

d444e957f1a0a169e988409197c1bd86.jpg
This is nice.

Never let a little weather stop a ride from happening. If you can: Do it - remember that you did it - stir slowly - savour.
 
I’ve been on an extended business trip and am away from my two-wheeled children. This is around the time on these trips that Mrs. G starts sending me pictures of what kind of trouble the cats are getting into. Means nothing else tragic or pressing is going on. But no motorcycle stuff happening till I get home some time next week, other than watching my coworkers fettle with their pit scooters and try to one-up each other with new doo-dads. Somehow the idea of spending money on a Ruckus that only gets used nine or ten times a year doesn’t appeal to me, so mine is fairly untouched.
Said coworkers tried to throw me out with the garbage last week for being too crabby to pimp out my scooter. I got out.
 
Back
Top