Quiet today

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Woke up, logged in, no new posts since I went to bed last night.

Ate breakfast, came back, no new posts.

Took a shower came back, no new posts :huh:

Going to watch some TV now, I'll be back
 
Yap, the forum is slow.
Sometimes there are a dozen or so posts, but mostly a few.
In addition, always the same active members, and a few new ones pop up from time to time.
Maybe winter effect?
 
Thread starter
:thumbsup:

There were 2 posts this morning on the NC forum
 
Right. When I came on first thing this morning, there was nothing on the Forum. So I logged off and did some other things. Too much wind to go for my morning walk; I'll wait till it warms up. Not riding today. Went yesterday and almost got blown off the bike. Be glad when the wind dies down again. Bike is doing good, though.
 
Thread starter
Usually in the morning I get to see what the US/Canada night owls and those on the other side of the planet (Europe, Asia, Australia etc) posted overnight

Strange to log on and not find a single new post
 
Africa Twin Forum is the opposite: A lotta chatter and new recruits every day. Currently over 16200 members. Was 8000 when I joined.

Always something to do there.

The CB1100 Forum is a nice and calm "zen" place.
 
Thread starter
Maybe since they are still making and selling AT's, while we haven't had a new CB in the US in 6 years now.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Woke up, logged in, no new posts since I went to bed last night.

Ate breakfast, came back, no new posts.

Took a shower came back, no new posts :huh:

Going to watch some TV now, I'll be back
Good morning gentlemen. I have a habit of checking my favorite, and only forum for new posts every day. I enjoy reading what my fellow CB1100 owners all have to say. Maybe one of us can come up with an interesting question to post today to stimulate conversation?
 
Thanks, fellas, for rallying behind the Ferret and posting stuff so I had something to read this morning. Weather was the dominant topic, with spousal tracking and m in sc’s 54 year old Yamaha rating an honorable mention.
 
I’m used to quiet- I always own a lot of less common bikes & cars….

5fdca8e2b42b774b876592326a8e4ef6.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Thanks, fellas, for rallying behind the Ferret and posting stuff so I had something to read this morning. Weather was the dominant topic, with spousal tracking and m in sc’s 54 year old Yamaha rating an honorable mention.
Certainly more correct than nudies, or worse: Onions. :)
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
I’m used to quiet- I always own a lot of less common bikes & cars….

5fdca8e2b42b774b876592326a8e4ef6.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, this is Phaetom, high tech German engineering :thumbsup:
In the US was available only from 2004-06
 
dsan1964_imp said:
Rode the CB last weekend!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b79979b826356e0eeebae0e4bbde1e40.jpg
This is good news dsan1964.

Are there more opportunities to ride in California in winter than in most areas in the northern hemisphere?
 
Went out drinking with my friends last night. Before I left the house, I checked to see that all four of the Apple AirTags were still in the package, and that Mrs. G had not slipped one into my pocket before I left.

... since the subject of spousal tracking came back up.
 
Back
Top